Thursday 1 April 2021

Feeding The Ducks


Hi Lovelies..

My card today is for the new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.... and the theme is 

USE EMBELLISHMENTS

I decided to just go with the one... and as I'd chosen blue and yellow for my colours (yes - no pink!), I used a yellow button!  I coloured this fabulous image, which totally makes me think of this new month - we have to be ready for April showers!


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, MFT Rounded Banner Stax
Cardstock - Anna Marie Designs 
Colouring- Copics
Hair - E11/13/15
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Yellows - Y15/17/38
Blues - B21/23/24
Hat Bobble - T0/1
Shading B0000/000/01
Grass done with Prismacolour Pencils
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page to join in the fun!

Happy Crafting...

Ad:  In my capacity as DT member for All Dressed Up, I am supplied with the images I colour.  However, all opinions remain my own.


1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x