Friday 2 April 2021

For You!


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Yes it's me again - I seem to have been busy that last couple of days with lots of posts..  thanks for stopping with me!

This time, my card is for Stamping Bella - it's Stamp of the Month Time and this time it's the Edward and Molly Vintage Snail Set.  I just used the two girlie images from the set - and after colouring and fussy cutting, created a shaker card to pop them on.


Card Info:
Die - Pretty Pink Posh Mini Story Book 1, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Paper - Sunny Studios - Gingham Pastels
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Girl 1 - Hair and Shoes E11/13/15, Dress R81/83/85
Girl 2 - Hair and Shoes C3/5/7 Dress BG32/34/13
Sequins

Hope you like my make today - and that you'll head on over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more fabulous inspiration, and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Love these stamps what a very clever shaker card design love and hugs Carole x Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x