Friday 22 January 2021

The Gnome and The Letter


Hi Lovelies..

My card for this week's Bellarific Friday is a bit different for me....  there's lots of green and no pink in sight!  

We're using stamps from the Stamp of the Month collection - so I chose to use this gnome from The Gnome and The Letter...  I coloured him then fussy cut him - before creating a background using Distress Inks and splattering with water.  I've got to say, the panel nearly hit the bin once or twice as the darker colour seemed too dark... but after it was splattered, I was more happy with it.

Card Info:

Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters and Rustic Wilderness
Colouring - Copics
Hat - R24/27/46 E57
Suit - BG45/49
Beard - T0/1/3
Pencil - G12/82/43, RV93/95, N0/1, E31/33
Paper - C0/1

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration using the wonderful gnomes - and there's also the Sistahood Facebook page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Big Hugs and Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x