Wednesday 27 January 2021

Lots of Love


Hi Peeps..

We had an anniversary yesterday - it was 19 years since I first met my lovely man - so I made him this card to celebrate!  I can't believe it's that long..  where does the time go???

I used the Lots of Love Stamp Set from Colorado Crafts - I've been fancying using one of their stamps since I first saw them - and was unable to get my hands on them till recently.  They're such clean outlines and give a real cartoon-ey type feel to the image....  so I kept the card simple too.  After colouring the panel, I used foam to mount it onto the card base to give a little depth.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Colorado Crafts Lots of Love
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Paper - MFT
Colouring - Copics
Rabbit 1 - WO/1/2/3/5
Rabbit 2 - T0/1/2/3
Noses and Flower R81/83
Grass YG23/25/17
Sky - B0000/000/01

Hope you like my make today - I KNOW I'll be using more of these fabulous Colorado Crafts images in the very near future.... there's already more crept into my stash already!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 19 years! Christine, your card is perfect! I too have added this line of stamps to my collection and absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy '... and I still like you!' day. Your card is a beaut, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x