Sunday 17 January 2021

Flower Garden


Hi All..

I'm sharing a card today that I made using the Hero Arts Flower Garden Die and the pastel rainbow colours that I've been using lately...  so easy to make!

Firstly, I just used Distress Oxide Inks to blend a rainbow panel - colours as follows..

Spun Sugar
Picked Raspberry
Carved Pumpkin
Squeezed Lemonade
Crarcked Pistachio
Mermaid Lagoon
Wilted Violet

Then I simply used the die to cut a flower panel out of white cardstock to lay on top.  I adhered them together, then onto a card blank.  

The Happy Birthday die is from Simon Says Stamp and has the shadow background, so I diecut the word in gold, and the shadow in pale pink glitter card to make it pop from the card.  I added some gems to the flowers, and it was done.

Hope you like!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it and how you created it!❤️

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x