Friday 8 November 2019

Natalie and the Nutcracker

 

Hi Peeps...

It's time for another Bellarific Friday - we're using some of the wonderful stamps that are available that aren't from the current release.  One of my favourites from last year was this gorgeous Natalie and The Nutcracker (minus the Nutcracker in this case)..  I just LOVE her fabulous skirt!

Of course, she deserved glitter - so that's what I gave her... lots!  I love the sentiment too..  makes sense to me.


Card Info:
Glitter Card
Dies - MFT Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges, Tiny Stars
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/00/11 R20
Hair - E21/25/27
Dress and Shoes - V0000/000/01/04

I fussy cut Natalie before using a large embossing tool on the reverse... which gives the skirt some oooomph!  (know what I mean?)

Hope you like my make today.  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other lovely Babes have come up with to inspire - and also to the Sistahood Facebook page to share all things Bella related.

Big hugs - have a fab weekend...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x