Tuesday 26 November 2019

Christmas Wreath

 

Hi Lovelies

I've had my water colour paints out for my card today. I fell in love with this beautiful Christmas Wreath digital image by Gracie Ellie Design which I've seen being used recently on Instagram - and so out the paints and watercolour paper came, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!


I used my Altenew paints - with a tiny touch of Zig Clean Colour markers for the red berries.  I also added a little bit of Copic shading in warm greys, to give depth - along with some Prismacolour Pencil for shadows.  Then I did some white paint splattering - and also added an odd bit of gold leaf here and there.. just to make the wreath sparkle!

The sentiment is an old digi one from Pink Petticoat - sadly, now no longer trading.

Hope you like my make today...  I did love using my paints and need to do it more often!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Christine.....this is gorgeous! LOVE the wreath and the way you set it off to one side like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and I like it offset from the middle. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x