Sunday 17 November 2019

Mistletoe Kisses

 

Hi Lovelies..

I bought this fabulous new Tall Snowglobe MFT die on the last release...  with the Mistletoe Kisses to match...... and I got to play with them this weekend.

I decided to make a shaker card - so diecut the front panel - adhered the acetate, then used 3D foam tape behind the panel ready to frame the mistletoe.

I diecut three of the mistletoe branches in different coloured green cardstock and the berries in cream - then bunched them together and used the bow die in red... and it was nearly done!


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Tall Snowglobe, MFT Mistletoe Kisses 
Stamp - Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler

I've got to say that this card was inspired by a card made by one of the MFT Design Team - though I can't remember which member!  But whoever - thank you for the inspiration!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. trop jolie cette carte et de saison bientôt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Christine. Beautiful layering of the 3 colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x