Tuesday 18 June 2019

Looking Good!


Hi Peeps..

I'm back with another card using the fabulous new Clear Stamps from All Dressed Up available in the UK from Crafteezee.

This time I stamped/coloured and fussy cut the image, then tried to create an emboss/resist panel for the card front - using Post It Tape to leave a couple of inches wide space - then stamping the small flowers with Versamark, before heat embossing them with white embossing powder.  I then did some Distress Oxide blending in the panel, before rubbing the flowers with a rag to remove the die that had gathered on the white.


Card Info:
MFT Stitched Rectangles Die
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Top, Bag and Shoes - RV52/63/55/17
Trousers - B21/23/26

I'm really loving this little lady - she looks so good with her midriff showing!  I still remember the days when I could go out like that - in my late teens and early twenties when I was slim!!  And girls, remember the days of hot pants?  I used to wear them with a flowing maxi skirt slit up to the waist...  and a crop top tied in the centre but that had long billowing sleeves gathered into a tight cuff!  Ahhhh... those were the days... I'm talking late 1960's!

OK enough walking down Memory Lane... even in my hot pants! LOL!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. A really super image and a great design, she looks great in her skinny jeans.
    Nice trip down memory lane, you brazen hussy. (kidding)

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing. Beautiful card Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x