Friday 21 June 2019

Live Every Day Like It's Your Birthday...

 

Hi Lovelies

It's Bellarific Friday time again - and the current stamp of the month is an Edna, we're using other images today featuring my favourite character!  I love her sass... ooh and I love that big cupcake on her head too! LOL - I could just dip my finger into that frosting and lick!

Card Info:
Stamp and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Edna with a Cupcake on Top
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Paper - Lawn Fawn Polka Mon Ami
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E23/25
Frosting and Dress - E70/71/74/77/79
Cake Case - RV52/63/55
Apron N0/1

I love the sentiment that comes with this Edna - we ALL should live like it's our birthday each day... don't ya think?

Happy Weekend
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Edna card Christine. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do as long as you don't have to go up a year. Super duper card, great image and always love your Edna cards and this is no exception.
    Have a good weekend.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy card, Christine! The brownand pink colour combo is delicious, and Edna is so cute! Now I'm feeling hungry for a chocolate cupcake!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x