Friday 14 June 2019

I'm soooooo sorry!

 

Hi Lovelies...

Well it's been a busy week for me, but quiet on my blog - there's going to be lots to look forward to in the coming weeks though... things I've been busy creating!

For today's Bellarific Friday make at Stamping Bella, we're using images not from the current release..  and this little Gigi the Giraffe has been giving me the sad eye from my shelves - desperate to be coloured up.... so today's her day!  Isn't she just soooo adorable???


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Dots and Stripes Sorbet
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges 2
Colouring - Copics
Giraffe - Y13/15/17/21/23/32 YR21/23/24/31 E29
Flowers - BV01/04 RV52/63/55
Leaves - YG23/25/17
Pot E99/44
Grass - Prismacolour Pencils
Gems

Hope you like my make today and that it's brightened your day.  It's STILL raining here in the UK - that's nearly two weeks of rain we've had - so we need a bit of cheering up!  Surely we'll get some June sunshine soon!!

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other Babes have come up with to inspire - and also check out the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook page to share and chat all things Bella related!

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're up to...
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. What a face, a great image and a fabulous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this giraffe image. I have it too but have only inked it up a couple of times. I must dig out my older images and give them another bit of loving! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x