Friday 15 June 2018

Thinking of You....

 

Hi Lovelies...

Yes, it's me.... and don't adjust your monitor,  I'm using yellow!!! 

For our Bellarific Friday this time, the Babes were to use an image from the Stamp of the Month collection...  and I chose to use this gorgeous girl called 'Thinkingofyouabella' - which I thought would be perfect for a 'Miss You' type of card.

I did worry a tad about colouring this image, as there's quite a lot of shading in a larger area..  but I put on my big girl pants and with encouragement from Emily Da Bella...  went for it!

And the reason I chose yellow?  Well, my yellow Copics are probably my most juicy markers (I don't often use them!)... so I knew that they would blend well for shading.... and hey..... I'm really chuffed with the result!


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Thinkingofyouabella, Sentiment - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, Paper - MFT, Colouring - Copics - Skin E000/00/11/04 R20, Hair - E21/23/25/27, Dress - Y15/17/18/38 YR24, Shading - T0/1/3

Hope you like my make today.  Why don't you pop over to the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook page where you can share your Stamping Bella creations with all the Sistahs - and also join in our fun challenge - the theme for June is 'Flora and Fauna' - you could win fabulous Bella Bucks to spend!  Also you can pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog and see what the other fabulous Babes have come up with to inspire!

Happy Crafting...

5 comments:

  1. A very thoughtful image, love the colours and the CAS design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely Christine. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I love this card. The addition of these hearts adds movement to the card. I love how you painted hair. A real artistry! Very beautiful!
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love your beautifully coloured image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this fabulous card and stamp the colouring is amazing Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x