Thursday 21 June 2018

Have a Fairy Nice Day!


Hi Lovelies...

Yayyy... it's time for me to join in the fun of the wonderful new release at Stamping Bella!!  Have you seen the Oddballs and the new Squidgies so far?????  My shopping list is growing ever longer!

Image may contain: flower and text

But wait till you see the fairies!!!  You know what I'm like for anything fluttery with pretty wings - so I'm in my element colouring up these gorgeous little creatures!

Today I'm using one of the fabulous flower images from the gorgeous Daisy Floral set (it has two gorgeous flowers) - with this cute little fairy clinging on to this flower stem while it sways in the breeze.  The fairies love playing like this, but don't worry, if they fall, they have their little wings to save them before they hit the ground!

I used some Distress Inks and a stencil to form the cloud background, then created a shaker aperture so after I fussy cut the flower image, I could adhere it to the acetate.  I diecut a sun to finish off a garden scene then added a sentiment done on the PC.


Card Info:
Image- Stamping Bella Daisy Floral Stamp set (available next week), Dies - ME Framed Tags, LF Sun, Colouring - Copics - Fairy Hair - C5/7/9, Skin - E000/00/11, Dress RV63/55, Wings RV00/B60, Flower - BG04/13 Y38, Distress Inks Broken China and Tumbled Glass, Sequins and Glitter

If you pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog and leave a comment,  you could be chosen to win some fabulous Bella Bucks... so what's stopping you?  You can also see what the other fabulous Babes have come up with for your inspiration.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to place my order - there's more being added to my list every day!

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. I like this image from the new release. She's lovely - fabulous sample from her Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christine, fantastic background and a super sweet image and another fab shaker card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x