Friday 1 June 2018

Flower Fairy Shaker


Hi Again Lovelies...

Yes... two in a row again... but two of my favourite types of images today!  This is my DT card for the All Dressed Up AS YOU LIKE IT challenge starting today on our Facebook Page..  

Of course..... you've no need to wonder - because I like it PINK!!  LOL!  And I love fairies too.....  so this combines a couple of my favourite things!


Card Info:
Image - All Dressed Up Flower Fairy, Paper - Anna Marie Designs Dotty, Die - Stitched Scallop Frame Square, Colouring - Copics - Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20, Hair E41/43/44, Pinks R81/83/85 (favourite combo!), Wings RV00, Leaves YG17, Background B0000/000, Sequins

I created a shaker card to give this gorgeous little fairy some bling to play with while she's not on fairy duty...

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page and join in the challenge.  All  you need to do is use an All Dressed Up image to enter... AS YOU LIKE IT! lol!

Happy Crafting... 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty image and a really gorgeous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your shaker card designs Christine. This is such a sweetie! An enchanting creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x