Thursday 3 May 2018

Release time at CC Designs!

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's exciting times over at CC Designs - there's a brand new release available from today!  There are some fabulous stamp sets.. including some fabbie kitties, and some ninjas too..  but my very favourite has to be the Spring Pinkies set that I've featured yesterday and today..  something to do with the name, possibly???

Image may contain: text

I've been very good and have thought 'other than' pink today though, but I have gone for one of my other favourite colours..  blue/greens.  I've kept the card very CAS - as to be quite honest, my mojo has run off on holiday and is currently sunning itself somewhere tropical...  hope it's back soon!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - CC Designs Spring Pinkies, Dies - CC Designs Spring Pinkies Outline Dies, CC Designs Baggy and Tag Die (for the stitched rectangle), Colouring - Copics - Skin E0000/000/00/11/04 R20, Hair and Shoes E25/27/29, Dress BG45/49, White Gel Pen

There's a fab release party going on over at the CC Designs Facebook page - why don't you pop over and join in?

Happy Crafting...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I like this little lassie. She's adorable. So cute. Beautiful card Christine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love dotty papers. Super image and a great CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Christine. A really sweet image and gorgeous card design hun. Love the way her dress echoes the polka dot paper and the sweet star trio. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x