Friday 25 May 2018

Babette the Butterfly...

 

Hi Lovelies...

I'm back again with another Bellarific Friday make..  the Babes are using one of the stamps from the latest release... so I chose to use Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl  Babette!!

Now I was inspired to use some Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders which have been sitting unused and unloved in the back of a drawer since I bought them a couple of years back!  I think when I got them home at that time and opened one of the lids, I got covered in mica colour powder soooo decided they were way too messy for my little world!  Anyways, lovely Jenny and I were speaking about them as she'd bought some mica powders and is creating beautiful things with them, so I decided to give them a second chance!  And WOW!!!  After watching a YouTube tutorial too, I was ready to go..... then quite thrilled with the result!  I've tried to capture the effect on these photos, but struggled to capture the vibrancy and texture.


Card Info:
Stamp - Stamping Bella Butterfly Girl BabetteDies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, MFT Scalloped Circle Frames,  Colouring - Copics for Hair and Skin - E000/00/11/04 and E23/27/29, Blues B26/29, Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders Midnight Blue and Aqua Lagoon, Prismacolour Pencils for edging of wings, Gems, Sequins

Now.... here's the fingers afterwards!


So a word of warning - use polythene gloves when playing!! hehe!  It took till the next day before I managed to scrub it all off.  Imagine - I had to go to the gym (yes I go!) with hands THAT colour!

Hope you like my make - and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog today to see what the other lovely Babes have come up with..  and then why don't you join in the fab Anything Goes challenge on our Facebook Page...  as long as you use a Stamping Bella image, you'll be in with a chance of winning some fabbie Bella Bucks!

Have a great holiday weekend all...

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, it made me smile about the fingers though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a definite change of colour for you and it looks fab, well worth the messy fingers. Super image and a lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x