Friday 18 May 2018

Daisy.... Daisy... Give me your answer... do

 

Hi Again Lovelies...

Yes, me, for the second time today!  I dunno, nothing for ages, then two come along at once... LOL!

Now it's the turn of our Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella - using a stamp from our Stamp of the Month collection - this time it's Squidgies - so I had lots of my favourites to choose from.  I decided to go with this lovely little Daisy Squidgy -she looks sooo proper standing there with her mahoosive flower ready to present it to someone..  Butter wouldn't melt looking at that face!!


Card Info:
Stamp - Stamping Bella Daisy Squidgy, Sentiment - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, Colouring - Copics - Dress V01/04/06/09 Hair E08/18 YR14/18 Daisy B60/63 Y15/18/38 Leaves and Grass YG03/11/23/25 Doodlebug Design Matte Sprinkles, Stickles

I was inspired by the lovely Jenny Dix to create the pattern on her dress with white gel pen - I love how it makes such a difference.  She is a very clever lady!

Hope you like lovely Daisy... and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other lovely Bella Babes have come up with - ohh and don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge on our Facebook page - what're you waiting for??  You could win Bella Bucks!!!

Have a fab weekend...  I'll no doubt be glued to the TV tomorrow to watch the Royal Wedding..  can't wait!

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Awww, I love this, she's gorgeous. Fabulous colouring Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card, a super cute image and a fab design, love the frock.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christine! Love the rich purple shade you've used on her dress and shoes, so lovely! Stunning colouring job. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty she is just delightful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, super cute image, love her dress.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this very Adorable Squidgy and her dress looks AMAZING. You did a Fabulous job on here flowers.xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x