In this nasty, cold, windy weather, I'm here to brighten your day with some fabulous pink!! Yep, it's time again for another challenge at In The Pink - I can't believe how fast this fortnight comes around!
This time, our challenge is Valentines - all mushy and romantic as it's that time of year... and these cards are what I came up with... hope you like!
- Image - LOTV Close Your Eyes
- Colouring - Copics and Promarkers
- Spellbinders Opulant Ovals Die
- Spellbinders Basic Lattice Die
- Memory Box Precious Hearts Die
- MFT Die-namics Rustic Hearts Die
- Tulle Ribbon Bow - from The Ribbon Girl
- Paper - Echo Park Be Mine
- gems, glitter from stash
- Sentiment - Hero Arts little alphabet set
And now a change of style... more modern I think, but still one I loved making..
I fell in love with this little lady at Sammy Taylors in Embsay last week... and thought she was perfect for this theme.. and I enjoyed doing a bit of paper piecing on her dress..
- Image and Sentiment - MFT Sweet Friend
- Paper - Dotty Pink by Card Creations
- Paper Pieced dress - Marianne Design Paper - Eline's Flowers
- Glossy Accents - Heart on headband
- L'il Inkers Of The Heart die and also Stitched Sentiment die
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Hearts Embossing folder by Crafts Too
- Gems and Glitter from Stash
Hope all my bloggy friends are well.... and that you're all keeping warm and dry.... and looking foward to spring! My snowdrops are flowering well... and I even have a daffodil with a bud... though it's a bit wary of opening as yet... and I don't blame it! I'm sure the plants are very confused with the odd weather we've been having... the daffodil is thinking 'time to go....... ooops no, not yet, too much white fluffy stuff..... oh well it's warm now... I'll pop up a bit further.... ooops no... bit chilly again...' Yes.... I know, I'm off my trolley when I think that daffodils actually have a brain.... LOL!
With that I'll go.. (funny farm van just pulled in..)
Big hugs and Happy Crafting