Hi blogging friends
Firstly, I'm scheduling this post as we're having a busy time... Barry's grandsons (aged two and a half, and seven months) are here for a couple of days (along with their parents of course) which is lovely... but I've had to child-proof the house ... and that has taken some time! So my apologies for not keeping up with my commenting over the last couple of days... forgive me??
Now... it's Totally Gorjuss challenge time again... this time the theme is 'Love'.... and what better stamp to use than this little lady blowing kisses? Of course, a little bit of pink had to sneak onto the card... but I've mainly kept it to pale blue this time, and quite simple... hope you like!
- Image - Melinda Blowing Kisses from Whiff of Joy (had it in my stash for a LONG time!)
- Floral Oval Die from Spellbinders
- Digi Paper - Pink Petticoat Wild Blossoms - Little Daisies
- Colouring medium - Copics and Promarkers as always
- Glitter from Stash
- Distressed Seam Binding from The Ribbon Girl
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting