Hi Bestest Blogging Buddies
Well, after my venture into male card making... I decided to jump well and truly back into my comfort zone.. pull up my pink blanket, and I'm happy to be back today with my cards for In The Pink.. Hope you like!
- Image - Sugar Nellie Jasmine
- Paper - Raspberry Road Digi Paper - Cute as a Button
- Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
- Copics and Promarkers
- Cosmic Shimmer pearl glue
- Flowers - Cheery Lynn Minature Rose Die using felt
- Gems and glitter from stash
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
And for my second card... I decided on a simpler idea (nothing to do with being short of time - honest!)..
You may have seen this young lady before on my blog... but I just love colouring her so I use her quite a lot.
- Flower Kiki from All That Scraps
- Copics and Promarkers to colour
- Spellbinders Nesties for card shape and inner circles
- L'il Inkers Stitched Banner die
- Sentiment - done on PC
- Gems and glitter - from stash
Hope you like my blingie creations... and that I may see you over at In The Pink... it's good to know that the number of entrants and followers is climbing quite rapidly.. Seems there are lots of pink lovers in Blogland!!
I'd just also like to say a big welcome to my new followers... thank you for wanting to see my work - hope you're not too disappointed and that you'll leave a comment or two for me.. it's so lovely to hear from new friends!
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting