Tuesday 23 October 2012

Just for the fun of it...


Hi Peeps

Just a quickie from me tonight before I hop into bed complete with my hottie bottle and all the cushions that seem to help my back a little...   it's only a shame my lovely OH finds himself clinging onto the side of bed in the morning as everything seems to move his way in the night... LOL!

Anyway, this little lady has been shouting from my computer to print her out and colour her up.....  so I gave in and did just that!!  And......  guess what..... no pink anywhere!!
Hope you like her.... she is sooooo lovely to colour!

Card Recipe:

Image - Rosie with Flower - Digi Stamp Boutique
Flower - old mulberry flower from stash
Papers - Craft Creations Dotty Lilac and Papermania Pad for other one
Dies - Memory Box Corner Die, Labels 18 Nestie, Oval Nestie
Sentiment - Pebble Co Rub on from a lovely blogging friend
Pearls - from stash
ooooh - and there is some glitter on her headband!!

Hope you're all well.....  thank you for your lovely comments on my previous cards... and for taking the time to follow me......  it really means a lot!

Big hugs
Christine x

17 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute card Christine ,love the adorable image & the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY PRETTY CARD,SUCH A CUTE IMAGE.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine I love this card the image is beautifully coloured and I love the colours you have used. Fabulous design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, Gorgeous card! I love the pretty lilac colours and sweet image. I keep seeing this FAB MB corner die ... think I might have to treat myself.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card and I like how you have framed her. Love the dote and colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strangely enough Christine, the first thing that popped into my head was, "ooer, no pink" LOL. Very cute card and pretty soft colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous christine.i love sweet rosie and beautiful colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous soft colour great design such a sweet image..see it didnt hurt toooo much not using pink..lol

    smiles Christine x tother one

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so sweet Christine. I love how you've coloured the folds of her dress.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable and so gorgeous Christine, I love sweet Rosie....must colour her up again.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Rosie, and I love how you've coloured her - she looks gorgeous in those pretty purples. Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, love the colour you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christine, this is one of my favourite DSB characters and you've made a gorgeous card with her. Love the die-cut elements.

    Hope your back feels better soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe, what a sweet card Christine! Great job coloring that sweet image! So fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping back to answer your question re the hair colours... I really must start writing them down! I think I used raw sienna, gold, sunflower & buttercup... but I'm guessing a bit, sorry! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I likey....a lot!
    Super cute Christine and you're getting a dab hand with this purple mularky!
    Hope your back is easing, being a sufferer I know ther is nothing worse!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card and cute image too Christine, loving the colour too...my other fav one :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x