Tuesday 30 October 2012

It's Anything Goes at Anything Goes!

Hi Peeps

It's time again for another challenge at Anything Goes!  This time our theme is actually also 'ANYTHING GOES'....  nice and easy huh??  So we look forward to seeing lots of fantastic entries.  We had some beauties for our last challenge.... why don't you pop over to the Challenge Blog HERE to see if you were amongst the top five??

Soooo  for my card, I chose a lovely little Sugar Nellie image called Little Apprentice.  I used her quite a few times last year and love colouring her - she's so adorable!  I coloured her with my copics (available from The Craft Den).  Of course, she has to have lots of glitter.... well, no self respecting little fairy would be seen without it, would they???

The DP's I've used are from LOTV - as is the little sentiment (from the Harrogate show - yes - another bit of my new stash - you are seeing it s-l-o-w-l-y!)..... and I've distressed both the image and the sentiment with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I've used a scallop circle nestie for the main image, and left it in place while I sponged the DI.

Think that's about it..... hope you like what you see, and that you'll join in with this fab challenge.  Don't forget you can always see more inspiration from my lovely teamies if you pop over to Anything Goes HERE.

Happy crafting!
Big hugs
Christine x

19 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and a very sweet image. You are so right, a fairy must have lots of glitter to sprinkle :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christine I love that image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous,love the sparkle,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, cute card Christine, love the colours and the Christmas fairy with all the sparkle.
    Sorry about the delete comment my fingers hit the keys wrong and it didn't make sense.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Christine I love the colours and this beautiful image on your gorgeous card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Christine, love this little fairy and all your sparkle :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wot, just a touch of pink?! I love this, Christine - the use of kraft is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Christine, love the sweet fairy & colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya love this cute fairy..well she has to be cute if your using her..lol
    great colouring & of course the sparkle..fab design like the use of Kraft card too...

    smiles tother Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning christine.i love your design and sparkle and the image is really cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunningly beautiful card, I love it to bits, even if it has wings on it. Very classy card.

    Kath x
    PS. Think you are the only one who has got the "liar, liar, your tongue's on fire" well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how sweet Christine! Love that cute image and all the shimmery goodness! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I've just started a card with that fab LOTV paper, I bought it at Harrogate the other week!
    Your little image is adorable Christine especially how you have coloured it - just perfect!

    LOL to your comment on my blog - I thought you knew EVERYTHING about me!
    We have amongst our empire a surfshop that sells the like of Billabong, O'Neill etc etc. Only summer clothes though as we are closed in the winter
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab Xmas card, Christine! Once it is not pink! Happy to follow you on your blogs!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww - this is so sweet Christine - you do choose the most adorable images, and I LOVE this one! Fabulous layout and sparkle!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful! Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply stunning Christine :)
    Beautifully coloured and the red really 'pops'!
    Love it!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh... such a cute image, lovely card Christine.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x