Just a quick card I made for a very good friend of mine whose birthday is this week.... don't worry, she's not a blogger so won't see this!! But we often used to share a bottle of red while we put the world to rights... we met when our eldest children we're starting school.... and we've remained good friends ever since, even though we live about 90 miles apart now...... ahhhhhhhhhh..... I do miss her being just around the corner!
Anyway.... I thought this card was so apt for both of us.... and as I'd received a card with the same image on from Pami (which inspired me!).... I decided to buy the image from Pink Gem Designs..... as I'm sure it will come in very very handy!!
- Image - Pink Gem
- DP is a Digi from Design House Digital - Angie Hinksman True Romantics Set 2
- Flowers - Miniature Rose - Cheery Lynn die
- Glitter and pearls - and dotty paper - from Stash
- Bazzill cardstock for matting
- Distress Ink for shading edges of image
Hope you've all had a lovely day.... my daughter is on her way back from volunteering at the Paralympics this time.... she'll be here later, and has instructed us to save her some roast dinner!
Big hugs to all.... and a big welcome and thank you to my new followers..
- I'd like to enter this card in the new Heck of a Challenge - Anything Goes