I got a little crafting time in over the weekend, so I'm here today to share what I made with you!! Let me introduce this little darling... She's called Cute-a-tude.... and I think her name describes her perectly.... don't you just love her hands on hips stance?? She's from the Pure Innocence range by My Favourite Things.. (and I think these little darlings will become some of MY favourite things... I bought,,, errr,,,, one or two... and i LOVE them!!)
- Image -Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude
- Lilybee Designs Dotty paper
- Flower and check-ey paper - sorry can't identify -both were in my scraps
- Dotty paper for paper-pieced dress and base - Lilybee Designs
- White Gel Pen for faux stitching
- Copic Markers
- Sentiment - done on PC in curly font
- Stamping Up Scalloped Punch
- Twine from The Ribbon Girls
When I cut her out, I used a large dry embossing tool to slightly to curve her head... I think that looks better than just a flat image. Anyway... hope you like!
I had a lovely weekend... I went with my daughter Emma into York on Saturday... we did a bit of shopping, had a really lovely lunch at Patisserie Valerie (including tarte au citron for pud) and found the Traditional English Dance Festival was on.. lots of morris dancers, with, quite honestly, some very yummy morris men!! I took a video on my phone, and if I figure out to load it up to here, I will! I never thought I'd find morris dancers sooooo nice to look at!! hehe
Take care all and happy crafting..