Well here I am having tucked my pink markers away till next week... giving my turquoise ones an airing!! I do love pink, (and a tiny bit of salmon pink sneaked in here.... ), but a girl needs a change..... right? LOL
Soooo let me introduce to you a little lady named Belinda from Tiddlyinks... She's a little cutie with her big hat and her handbag. You can see that I've also given her a little bit of glamour dust too... you know me well!! hehe
- Papermania Design Stax Lucy Cromwell
- Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills - Blue Lemonade
- Belinda - Tiddlyinks (digi image)
- Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder
- SU Scallop Punch (available from Sylvia here)
- Sentiment - Pebbles Rub On (received with others as a RAK from lovely Pami! - thank you!!)
- Coloured with Copics
Today my lovely OH and I went out for a drive over to Skipton... well to Samuel Taylors at Embsay to be precise.... It's been throwing it down all day, so we couldn't go anywhere nice for a picnic..... but needed to get out of the house.... so what better place could I think of???? We had a nice lunch in a little pub on the way... and a lovely coffee on the way home.... and I bought one or two things (!) at Embsay.... So all is well with the world......!!
Happy crafting one and all..