Hi Lovelies...
For my card today, I've used the gorgeous Gna K Designs Delicate Flowers stamp set - I coloured the images with Copics, then fussy cut the flowers ready to adhere to my card.
I created the background using my arch dies, cutting two close together from gold mirri card. Then I cut a further arch from white cardstock, adhering the gold frame onto that. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
I decided to use pink dottie card for my base, adhering the arch, then added the flowers using sticky dots. Then I added some gems and some splattering in gold.
Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Gina K Designs Delicate Flowers
Colouring - Copics
Leaves - G43/24, Flowers R81/83
Arch Dies
Gold Mirri Card
Gems
Gold Watercolour Paint
Hope you like my make today.... I've been patiently(!) waiting for this stamp set to be back in stock, so couldn't wait to use it when it actually arrived!
Hugs...



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x