Monday, 17 August 2026

The Wedding Cake


Hi Lovelies...

My eldest daughter asked me to make a card for a wedding she was going to - and she wanted 'Clean and Simple' - I know that's her favourite style!  So I decided on just the cake... with a tiny sentiment.

I created the background by smooshing Distress Oxides onto a card panel, then splattering gold watercolour paint on to the coloured base.  Then, after colouring the image, I used a scalloped circle die (cut three times and ahered together) to frame the cake, which I'd also cut in a circle.

Lastly, I added a tiny sentiment which I did on the PC, and, apart from a bit of twinkle on the cake, it was finished.


Card Info:
Image - All Dressed Up Digital Stamp - The Wedding Cake
Die - Sunny Studio Designs - Fancy Frames Circles
Stamping Up Punch for Sentiment
Colouring - Copics
Cake and Shadow - C0/1/2/3 R81/83/85
Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide
Gold Watercolour Paint
Glitter

The wedding was on Friday, so I know I'm safe to show the card now...  hope you like!

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x