Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Heart with Butterflies

Hi Lovelies..

A very quick card from me today...  this time using another of the dies in the bundle I bought, so no name I'm afraid!

I die cut a stitched square, and then used this heart/butterflies die in the centre.  At this point I used a tiny sentiment from Papertrey Ink - so I could place it where I wanted while it was flat. 

Then I used some card that I'd previously smooshed and splattered with gold for behind the heart.  I used foam tape around the heart and around the edge of the panel.  I then added the panel to my card base... and that was it!



Card Info:
Dies - Heart/Butterfly (inbranded)
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Distress Oxides to smoosh panel
Gold Watercolour Paint

I know we don't like making sympathy cards, but I like to keep one in stock - as I hate making them 'when needed'!  Hope you like this one as much as I enjoyed making it.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x