Hi Lovelies...
For my card today, I've used the new Spellbinders Whimsical Blooms die set - cutting all the flowers from different coloured cardstock.
I then used an embossing folder on some white cardstock, to create a background for the flowers. I gathered them in a group, then adhered them to the embossing background. I added this to a mat of red cardstock.
Lastly, I created the sentiment using this Alex Syberia stamp set, onto black cardstock - heat embossing in white. I then fussy cut around the words, adhering the sentiment over the stems of the flowers.
Card Info:
Image - Spellbinders Whimsical Blooms Die Set
Embossing Folder - Altenew Dotty Circles
Sentiment - Alex Syberia
Various coloured cardstock
Hope you like my card today...
Big hugs...

Hello Christine! I hope you are doing well. Are you experiencing the heat wave where you are?
ReplyDeleteLOVE your card today! You always have such great layout ideas for your cards and your colour choices are perfect!!!