Sunday 13 October 2024

Altenew Blooming Flower Bed Stencils


Hi Lovelies...

Well I've been shopping my stash again, and I've had these gorgeous Altenew Blooming Flower Bed stencils for a while, and have only used them once... so out they came again!

I've made a couple of cards, in different colours and with different sentiments..  believe it or not, the words are in gold, but it's so difficult to photograph!


Card Info:
Stencils - Altenew Blooming Flower Bed Stencils
Catherine Pooler Inks
Dies - Simon Says Stamp


And here's the second colour mix.. 





Loving this sentiment - it's all you'd ever wish anyone, isn't it?


Sorry about the amount of pics...  I really am just trying to show the colours how I actually see them (especially the gold), and not as my camera THINKS they should be!

Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are soooo pretty Christine! The pictures turned out perfect I think!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x