Monday 7 October 2024

Alex Syberia Designs Sweet Friend


Hi Lovelies...

Well it's CAS time for me today.. I love this little Sweet Friend set from Alex Syberia Designs..  but decided that nothing should detract from the little kiss that this pair are sharing!

So all I did, after colouring and fussy cutting, was to give them a strip of greenery to stand on, a couple of die cut hearts above them, and the tiny greeting below the strip.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Alex Syberia Designs Sweet Friend
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle, Tiny heart Die
Smooshed Scrap for strip
Colouring - Copics
Mice - E40/41/42/43 R000
Dress - R81/83 White Gel Pen
Top and shorts - BG02/11 B23

To make the little mice slightly rounder, I used a large embossing ball tool onto the back of the image while it was on firm foam.

Definitely CAS!

Hope you like my little pair...

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x