Monday 8 April 2024

LTTS Doodles Fluffy Chick


Hi there...

This little guy has been sitting on my desk, all coloured up and fussy cut for a couple of weeks.. I spotted him again at the weekend and knew he needed his time in the spotlight!  Maybe a little late for Easter, but I'm sure he doesn't mind.

I kept my card very CAS - with a little blending for the background, and a tiny sentiment.  I adhered him with 3D foam pads onto the square mat, then popped that onto foam pads also.


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Fluffy Digi Stamp
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Fancy That
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters
Colouring - Copics
Chick - Y15/17/18/38 YR04
Cart - E40/41/43
Flower - R81/83/85 G24
White Gel Pen

Hope you like this little cutie!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. This little chick is ADORABLE! I love clean and simple cards and I LOVE your card! Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x