Monday 15 April 2024

Honey Bee Lovely Layers Heart Vine


Hi Lovelies...

Today for my card... I've done a little smooshing in the background.. which I've then stamped over and heat embossed in white.  

I die cut and coloured a butterfly from my older stash, then diecut the heart vine in gold mirri card.  I added a tiny sentiment which I'd stamped on black and heat embossed in gold... adding a border of gold mirri too.  Finally I added some tiny gold  mirri card dots. 


Card Info:
Dies - Honey Bee Lovely Layers Heart Vine, Cheery Lynn Small Butterfly, 
MFT Stitched Rectangles, MFT Blueprints 6
Background Stamp - MFT Type Text embossed in white
Smooshing - Distress Inks Peacock Blue and Twisted Citron
Butterfly colouring - Copics BG45/75/99
Sentiment - The Stamp Market Tons of Type

Hope you like my card today - it's a little different from my usual style but I love how it turned out!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine...I LOVE how this card turned out!!!! You did an amazing job!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x