Friday 11 November 2022

Stamping Bella Frida Loves Frosty


Hi Lovelies...

Well I've seen a few pink skies around in card-making lately - and you know what I'm like with pink........ so I HAD to try one for my Bellarific Friday card this week.  

I've used the gorgeous Frida Loves Frosty as it's one of my favourite of all  snowman images.  I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a background by blending Distress Inks in pinks.  I stamped the blended panel with a snowflake background stamp using Versamark, then heat embossing with a white sparkle embossing powder.  Then all I had to do was adhere the image to the background, and matt it onto my deep pink card.


Card Info:
MFT Snow Flurry Background Stamp
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
Colouring - Copics
Snowman - BV31, Scarf - G00, Hat C5/7/9 G00 White Gel Pen, Carrot - YR04
Girl - Hair - E21/23/25, Skin - E000/00/11 R20, Coat - RV52/63/55 C1, Boots and Gloves E23

I hope you like my card today as much as I enjoyed making it..  I do love my PINK!  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the lovely Babes, and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x