Saturday 26 November 2022

Scrap Strips Cards


Hi Lovelies...

I've been inspired to create when I've seen cards using strips of scraps recently..  and as I have an OVERLOAD of scrap paper that I struggle to throw away.. I decided to play!

I cut lots of strips - around 1 cm wide, then adhered them to some acetate, with a slight gap between each strip... not quite enough to see the acetate properly to detract from the strips.  As you can see - not surprisingly, lots of my strips are pink! Then I put thin foam tape on the acetate behind the strips, and adhered to a diecut panel, finally adding a diecut flower and word to finish.





Dies Used:
Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms Dies
Spellbinders Sealed Wildflower Dies
Honey Bee Stamps Buzz Words Dies

I was thrilled with how these turned out.. and as there was only die-cutting involved, with dies already in my stash, they didn't take long and cost next to nothing!

Hope you like my makes today...

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Christine, your cards are beautiful! I love the papers that you choose...so soft...so pretty and oh so femine! Well done. I may have to try this and use some of my pretty papers too! I think my favourite is the friend one....you have any eye for picking pleasing combos!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x