Friday 4 February 2022

Stamping Bella Teeny Tiny Townie with a Bouquet


Hi Lovelies...

Time for another Bellarific Friday - and of course, as it's the first Friday in February (where did January go?!!), it's Stamp of the Month time.  This time it's the fabulous Teeny Tiny Townie with a Bouquet... you can get her with 50% discount throughout February!  She's one of my favourite images - and can be used for Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You, etc, etc!

I've coloured on kraft card again and used my Prismacolor Pencils...  I do enjoy a change from my Copics every now and again.  After colouring - I used a sentiment from another Stamping Bella set.  I finished by diecutting the panel and adhering to my card base with foam tape.


Card Info:
Die - Spellbinders Venise Lace Rectangles
Colouring - Prismacolours

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more fabulous inspiration from the Babes!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Heel mooi kaartje en wat doe je dat goed inkleuren met de potloden. Ik ben jaloers ;0) Fijn weekend

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x