Thursday 24 February 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Bride and Groom


Hey Peeps...

Today I'm sharing a card I made using another of the Wedding Scene Creator images from Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps.

I know I'll likely need a wedding card in the next few months - there's always lots of weddings in Spring - so I'll have this at the ready!  I coloured the image, then used a diecut frame surrounded by some designer paper - matching the bride's pink accessories and the groom's tie.  I finished off with some crystal gems adhered to the frame.


Card Info:
Die - Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Circles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000 R01/20
His Hair - E21/23/25
Her Hair - E41/43
Suit - C3/5/7 Tie R81/83
Dress & Flowers - T0/1 R81/83
Shading - W0/1/3

Hope you like my wedding card as much as I enjoyed making it.  Don't forget you can see more inspiration on the Rachelle Ann Miller Blog, and also on the Facebook page - we love to see your makes using these fabulous digital images.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine, I love this wedding card. I love the image, I love the paper you chose and the die circle is sooooo nice too! AGAIN you have made a perfect card! Thank-you for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x