Monday 24 January 2022

MFT This Hug's For You



Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the gorgeous MFT This Hug's For You stamp set - I was inspired to buy this fab set by my friend and fellow blogger Anita - she'd made such cute cards with it!

In actual fact I've made five similar cards - all with slightly different colourways - but thought I'd just share this one.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - MFT This Hug's For You 
Die - Whimsy Stamps Twinkle Scribble, Lil' Inkers Stitched Swuare
Colouring - Copics
Bear - E30/31/33
Scarf and Hat - BV20/22/25/17
Pom Pom - T0/1
Glitter Card

Hope you like my card - it's a bit 'less is more' but that's the kind of card I'm liking at the mo!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x