Wednesday 12 January 2022

Clearly Besotted Love is in the Air


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing three of six cards I made using the fabulous Clearly Besotted Love is in the Air Stamp Set..  OMG how I loved colouring these little sheep!  I fussy cut them then created some backgrounds, using stencils, distress inks and splattering - both with white and gold paint.

I used the sentiments from the set too...  they're perfect for this time of year! 


I have a new programme to edit my photos - I've decided to go for Light Room on my PC - but am a learner - it's a bit complicated for my brain - but I think I've done OK for my first go!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiments - Clearly Besotted Love is in the Air
Stencils - Clearly Besotted and Taylored Expressions
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
White and Gold Paint

Hope you like my cards today... I'll be sharing the next three from the same set tomorrow!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x