Friday 3 December 2021

Stamping Bella Sloth Ornament


Hi Peeps...

Today my card is for Bellarific Friday over at Stamping Bella...  and as it's the first Friday of the month - it's also Stamp of the Month time!  This is Sloth Ornament - and you can get him for half price from the Stamping Bella website throughout December!

I coloured and fussy cut him, then rounded the image a little with an embossing ball tool.  I created a frame using a die, then a dotty background using an embossing folder.  I added a tiny bit of pink patterned paper to the card base - then adhered the image with 3D foam pads.  I used a sentiment from the Sloth Christmas Sentiment set, added a touch of glitter, and it was done.



Card Info:
Dotty Embossing Folder
Paper Scrap from Stash
MFT Stitched Scalloped Square Frames
Colouring - Copics
Ornament - R81/83/85
Sloth - E84/81/70
Hat - R24/27/46 E57 C0/1

Hope you like my make today...  you can always find more inspiration from the Stamping Bella Blog, and by checking out the Sistahood Facebook Page.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x