Wednesday 29 December 2021

Heffy Doodle Quack Me Up


Hi Peeps...

Well I've had a quiet day today - so I took the opportunity to pop into my craft room to do a bit of colouring!  This Heffy Doodle stamp set has been sitting waiting for a little while, so out it came!

I coloured and fussy cut the images - then diecut a circle and did a little Distress Oxide blending on that, to create a background for the images.  I stamped the sentiment also after I'd figured out the image placements.  I adhered the circle to the diecut rectangle panel, then that onto the card base.  I added the images with 3D foam pads to the card, then lastly, added some Crystal Glaze to the duck's beak and the puddle - and some glitter to the sun.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Heffy Doodle Quack Me Up Clear Stamp Set
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles and MFT Pierced Circles
Distress Oxides - Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass
Colouring - Copics
Duck and Sun - Y13/15/18 YR04
Puddle - B01
Clouds - B000 BV31

I bought the stamp set from a wonderful little craft shop in Skipton owned by lovely Katy - the shop is called The Stamping Shed and is fabulous to visit if you ever get chance!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x