Friday 4 June 2021

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Blossom Loves Balloons


Hi Lovelies...

For my Bellarific Friday card at Stamping Bella this week, I've used the Stamp of the Month - which this time is Tiny Townie Blossom Loves Balloons.  You can get this stamp and sentiment set with 50% discount throughout June!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then added lots of sparkle to the balloons..  she's certainly flying high hanging on to that bunch!  I decided to go with a shaker card - so I used a cloud stencil to create the background with Distress Inks..  adding lots of sequins into the shaker space!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame
Stencil - MFT Clouds
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E41/42/43
Dress - RV52/63/55
Balloons - V000/01/04/06
Sequins and Glitter

Hope you like my make today and that as always, you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more wonderful inspiration from the Bella Babes!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Thank-goodness I have this stamp...because once I saw your awesome card....I knew I have to make a card!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x