Wednesday 30 June 2021

Stamping Bella Oddball Marie


Hi Lovelies...

Well what a week it's been here - we've had no internet service since last Thursday - the engineers only came out this morning to sort the issue!!!  So.... this is my Bellarific Friday card for last week.. only 5 days late!  But as they say, better late than never...

I so loved making this card, that I had to share it even if not on the day.... I used the fabulous Oddball Marie with her piece of cake... and a bit of a twist on her famous saying!

Firstly, I created a background with Distress Oxide blending - using Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry.  I then sprinkled with water and white paint to give the panel interest.  I faded the colour out towards the bottom of the panel.

Then I coloured Marie with Copics - before fussy cutting her and adhering with 3D foam pads to the card.  I finished by stamping the sentiment that comes with the image into the top corner.  Then I did a bit of matting and layering which gives a framed effect to the card - and it was done!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Oxides - colours as above
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - RV52/63/55
Dress - RV52/63/55 and BG10/11/13/14
Cake - E30

Hope you like my card today even though it was sooooo late - though not my fault!  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog (if you haven't already) for more inspiration and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to chat and share all things Bella related!

I can't believe how difficult it's been this last 5 days without the internet - so many things we take for granted in the world now - such as how to pause and rewind the TV if we don't understand something...  OMG I hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x