Tuesday 1 December 2020

Prima Ballerina


Me again!

This time I'm here with my card for the All Dressed Up Challenge for December - the theme this time is:

MAKE IT SQUARE

Now I do love this fabulous image from Wendy - and I knew which paper I wanted to put alongside her..  then I wondered whether to add embellishments or not.  I decided against, as I didn't want to take anything away from this dancer, who in my eyes, had to be the total centre of attention!  I coloured and shaded around her rather than fussy cutting this time, to make the image pop from the page.


Card Info:
Paper - LOTV Digital Paper
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11/70 R20
Hair - E42/43
Dress - R10/81/83/85
Shading and grounding - T0/1/2/3
Glitter

I also didn't add a sentiment for similar reasons, deciding this card could be sent to an aspiring dancer on any number of occasions... or even to someone who just appreciates ballet.  I did add lots of glitter to her tutu though.... well, what's a girl without glitter???

Hope you like my make and that you'll pop on over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page to join in the 'Square' fun!

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x