Monday 7 December 2020

Christmas Snuggle


Hi Lovelies...

Today, there are four fabulous new images available from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps - I've used the oh-so-cute Christmas Snuggle for my inspiration card.

I was in a CAS mood again, so I stamped and coloured the image, then just added a sentiment, a couple of sequins, some glitter. and it was done.  I matted the die cut panel onto some gold mirri card, then onto red cardstock.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Mixed Holiday Greetings
Die - Tonic Scalloped Square
Gold Mirri Card
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Gold Y17/38
Teddy - E31/33
Greens - YG17/82
Antlers - E42/43/44
Shading - T0/1/3

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop on over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page where you can find more inspiration for the new release images!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Christine...this is super duper sweet! You did a gorgeous job! I love the deep red and the gold. Beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x