Wednesday 4 November 2020

Sending Smiles


Hi Peeps...

Today, I've used the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp Hexagon Tiled Background stamp to create my card.  Firstly I used Distress Oxides to blend my background, then stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

I diecut the Sending Smiles word die (also from Simon Says Stamp) four times, adhering together to give lots of depth.  The fourth and top one is cut from gold Mirri card to match the gold on the background.

I matted and layerd onto more gold mirri, added a few gold sequins and it was done!


Card Info:
Simon Says Stamp Hexagon Tiled Background
Simon Says Stamp Sending Smiles Word Die
Distress Oxides Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry 
Gold Embossing Powder and Gold Sequins

Hope you like my make today...

Hugs

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x