Friday 20 November 2020

Bundle Girl with a Tree


Hi Lovely Peeps..

Today for my Bellarific Friday card, we're using images from the current Stamp of the Month collection - which means, we're using Bundle Girls!

I chose to use this gorgeous little girlie carrying her mahoosive Christmas tree..  complete with the lights too!  I coloured and fussy cut the image (soooooooo tricky around the lights!) - then created a blended background using Distress Inks,  splattering the blue with water to create a snowy scene. I added a little die cut snow bank for her to walk along.

Card Info:

Image - Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with a Tree, Sentiment - Stamping Bella Long Distance Christmas Sentiments, Distress Inks Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Colouring - Copics - Tree G05/09/17/46, Coat RV52/63/55, Hat and Boots BG53/57, Lights - R24/46, Y15/38

I finished off by adhering her with foam pads to the background - then used Glossy Accents on the lights - so effective!

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspirational cards from the Bella Babes!

Big hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Christine. I actually ordered this stamp and I am so glad I did after seeing what you have done with it! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x