Friday 30 October 2020

Curvy Girl Loves Autumn


Hi there...

It's Bellarific Friday time again, and as it's the last one of the month, we're using images from the newest release.   I chose to use the gorgeous Curvy Girl Loves Autumn for my card, and did a bit of Distress Oxide blending for the background.

I coloured and fussy cut the image.  Believe it or not, I didn't look at the colours on the front of the package (I deliberately don't look!)...  I just chose autumnal colours that I thought would suit -  I couldn't believe it when I turned the package over and saw that I'd chosen pretty much the same as was on the package image!!  


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Carved Pumpkin, Tea Die, Ground Expresso
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R30
Hair - E21/57/59
Coat - YR21/12/24
Scarf - YR04/18/27
Tights -E30/33
Boots - E57/59
Flowers - Y17/38 Berries R37/39 Leaves G99 YR12/24

Hope you like my Autumn/Fall make today as much as I enjoyed making it.  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more fabulous DT inspiration.

Hugs

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x