Friday 17 July 2020

Gnome Pile

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's another Bellarific Friday - and this time, we're highlighting images from the Stamp of the Month collection - and as this time it was a Gnome...  we have lots of Gnomes to show!

I chose to use this fabulous Gnome Pile..  don't ya just love these little guys??  


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E00/11
Beards - T0/1/3/5
Hats - G12/14/17, R24/46 E57, Y15/38 YR27
Shading - W0/1/3/5

I give these little guys curly beards.... I find them easier to colour!  

Hope you like my make today and that you'll join in the fun over at the Sistahood Facebook page - and also pop by the Blog to see more Gnome inspiration!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. simple et efficace, elle est trop belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with those gnome beards. Fab image and card. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x