Thursday 23 July 2020

Bugs and Hugs.....


Hi Lovelies...

It's a Littles week for me - this time I've used the fabulous Stamping Bella Little Bits Critters.. there are seven little images in the stamp set, I chose to use these five.

I've had this die in my stash for a while too and I thought it was perfect for these little guys... but it was on a magnetic sheet without it's packaging, so it's anyone's guess who the maker is.  Now, I'm normally organised!

I did a lot of fussy cutting of the images, trying hard not to accidentally remove antennae! Then I used some Distress Ink to create the back panel of the shaker element.


Card Info:
Sentiment - done on PC
Paper - Sunny Studio Designs
Die - ?
Colouring - Copics
Y18/38 YR27 E57/29
R24/46/57 N5/7
BV01/04 RV52
Glitter and Sequins
Distress Ink Twisted Citron

These little critters are the perfect addition to any type of floral card - they create a fab little accent - or like me, you can create a whole card using them!

Hope you like my make today, thanks for visiting...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Grader card Christine that Design is perfect with those bugs loving it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x